Sunday, April 1, 2012

What's new from Chicago Housewares Show

You must come to historic Oyster Bay, seriously Historic: like Teddy Roosevelt is buried here, his summer Whitehouse is here, Planting Field's  zillion acres of amazing is here, Raynham hall is here, and the living legend Elizabeth Roosevelt comes into Buckingham Variety Store where Chef Fran's kitchenware happens to be located. Mother's Day is coming soon so here is the place to see live demo's of Nespresso machines ($229), SodaStream ($99.00)that phenom of making your own bubbly for a fraction of the cost, plus no extra plastic in the environment, the also phenomenal Chip maker ($22.00) that comes with its own version of a 4 mm slicer and a magical tray for doing chips in the microwave in 4 minutes. And my extreme love of loves, the Cuisenart Electric pressure Cooker($99.00). Yes its true I made a cheese cake in 8 minutes. This week I'm trying Matzo balls. Oh did I mention those glorious wine aerators ($20.00) Plus amazing joseph Joseph 9 nesting bowls set ($50.00) and their can't keep in stock garlic rockers ($10.00). I'm a Mom and GrandMom and I would all of this as gifts. Ofcourse I have to add I am a foodie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment